Bay Area IFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Bay MUST READ - Shift Bid - NEW Packet

Go down

East Bay MUST READ - Shift Bid - NEW Packet Empty East Bay MUST READ - Shift Bid - NEW Packet

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 am

This message is relevant to East Bay members only, regarding the scheduled rebid.
If you are a South Bay employee, please delete and disregard. Thank you.

Hello All,
This email/memo is being sent by Kat Smith, the elected IFT Chief for East Bay IFT.

As I am sure you have all heard, Contra Costa will be taking over our operation. Due to this fact, and the upcoming bid being moved from South Bay IFT into Contra Costas' building, they have generated a NEW BID PACKET. I know the news about layoffs has been bad, but the move in management is positive news. Linda Mulgrew and her team have been working very hard on our behalf to keep as many jobs as possible, even going so far as to expand full and part time positions in ALS, that qualified Contra Costa employees can transfer over, leaving more positions in IFT. (Listed below.)

You MUST fill out this NEW packet and submit it no later that 0700 THIS Thursday (3/22/12).

Even if you have recieved a Layoff Notice, I urge you to fill out and turn in a bid packet.

Those of you who are qualified to work COCO ALS should also fill out (and TURN IN) a transfer form in order to be eligible to transfer from IFT into ALS during the bid process, if interested. When the bid for full time positions is finished, we will continue calling down the list to offer part time positions in IFT or ALS.

Bid packets are available at EB IFT and Contra Costa.

I ask, if you deploy from South Bay, please PLEASE make two copies of this packet and give one to your partner, ensure everyone who works with you has access and receives a copy. I will be asking Tammy to make copies available, if she is able.

If you receive this bid packet more than once, it is because we are trying to reach as MANY people as possible due to the excessively short time line. Please forward and distribute this packet among your coworkers.

As always, you can call or text me with any questions. (Due to the time crunch, I would advise against email.)

Kat Smith
East Bay IFT Chief Shop Steward
(559)553-3166
jeullena@gmail.com
Shift Bid
East Bay IFT Shift Bid
When
Thu, March 22, 9am – 5pm GMT-07:00
Where
5151 Port Chicago Hwy., Contra Costa, CA 94520
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)

Open Contra Costa County Positions

Effective March 20, 2012:
ALS Division
2 – F/T EMT’s
19- P/T EMT’s

BLS Division- not including the re-bid staff openings
33 F/T EMTs per the bid packet schedule.
30- P/T EMT’s

Regarding the seniority list printed in the bid packet, Greg Montgomery has been included (#104) on the digital copy. His name is not on the published list.
Attachments
East Bay MUST READ - Shift Bid - NEW Packet Attachment
IFT Bid Packet Complete 04012012.pdf NEW IFT Bid PacketYou don't have permission to download attachments.(157 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
East Bay MUST READ - Shift Bid - NEW Packet Attachment
IFT Seniority List.xlsx East Bay Seniority List 3/20/12You don't have permission to download attachments.(17 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Admin
Admin

http://bayareaift.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

East Bay MUST READ - Shift Bid - NEW Packet Empty Downloading Attachments

Post  Kat Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 am

I do not have permission to download attachments!

I am working on changing this setting for guests, if I am able.

At this time, you must LOG IN in order to download attachments.

Cheers!
~Kat Like a Star @ heaven cat Like a Star @ heaven

Kat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum